The girls really wanted shorter hair but we kept saying, "not right now, wait until it's longer." So, they finally had enough hair to donate to Pantene, nine inches each.
That is Awesome, Maddi just did the same thing and cut 10 inch. off for Locks of Love. I bet they look cute with their new hair. I forgot to take pictures of Maddi, I also couldn't tell my parents until they came out for Mathesons Baptism.
I was born and raised in Sacramento, CA and have also lived in AZ, TX, SC, UT, NV and Korea. We have moved too many times to count. Ryan and I have four great kids and have been married 19 years! I love to scrapbook and read. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love animals and wish we could have more.
1 comment:
That is Awesome, Maddi just did the same thing and cut 10 inch. off for Locks of Love. I bet they look cute with their new hair. I forgot to take pictures of Maddi, I also couldn't tell my parents until they came out for Mathesons Baptism.
Post a Comment